Monday, June 16, 2014

It was a hit!

So the monkey bread was made and was a hit!!!  Here's how it turned out:


I used a Wilton fluted cake pan and followed the directions I posted in my previous post.   I did end up using pecans instead of walnuts, and skipped the raisins completely (can you say "yuck"????). 

Even with all the sugar and butter, it actually wasn't I-need-to-run-around-the-house-because-I'm-hyped-up-on-sugar sweet, but it was a sweet.  Does that even make sense???  Well it does to me LOL

Helpful hints:
  • Make sure you grease the pan well (so it doesn't stick to the pan)
  • You can adjust the butter/brown sugar ratio if you like (I think its perfect the way it is)
  • Make sure you let the pan sit for at least 10 minutes before you put it on the plate
  • This is REALLY good with coffee (this is heresay as I don't drink coffee lol)
Let me know if you make this recipe!!!
Vanessa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment