Sunday, July 13, 2014

Orlando vacation

So Orlando has been pretty fun so far!  Saturday we sat through a *very* long 3 hour presentation about buying a timeshare (I didn't) but the free gift was a $150 Amex gift card!!  Afterwards we went to a few shops (no I didn't buy anything) then went to Buffalo Wild  Wings for dinner. It took almost an hour to get served but it was nice to just relax. 

This morning I got a surprise - we are going to Disney!  And we got the park hopper so we can visit all the parks. Woo hoo!!


I took that picture last night as we were driving back to the resort (we are staying in a 2 bedroom deluxe suite at Bonnet Creek)

Here's a couple pictures from so far from today:



Right now we are standing in line for Space Mountain. It's about a 45 minute wait so I had a few minutes to post an update. 

How is your weekend going?
Vanessa


No comments:

Post a Comment