Thursday, March 20, 2014

Happy First Day of Spring

Happy Spring Everyone!
 




Unfortunately that is NOT what I saw driving into work this morning; this is......


The fog was *really* thick, so of course, traffic was at an absolute crawl the whole way in :(  I've only seen fog worse once before; on my birthday a few years ago I was in Duluth, Minnesota and we were coming back from dinner.  The fog was SO thick you could barely see the hood of the car.  I was in complete panic mode until we got back to the hotel.....at least this morning you could see several cars ahead of you so I'm not sure why traffic was so slow.

Once the fog burned off, it has turned out to be a beautiful day here in Sunny Florida.  Upper 70s, slight breeze.....near perfection if you ask me ;-)

Have a wonderful first day of Spring!
Vanessa


No comments:

Post a Comment