Sunday, December 22, 2013

Sick....and tired.....and cold

Only a few more days left until Christmas - are you ready??

I still need to buy a few stocking stuffers but otherwise I am *done* (and my credit card thanks me LOL). 

Today ended up being a lazy day, as I ended up catching a cold sometime late afternoon yesterday:
 
 
Had a fever last night, and ended up sleeping a lot today and that's about all the excitement I can take LOL  Sinuses hurt, throat hurts, sneezing, coughing......typical cold symptoms.  I am *not* amused (I am NOT a good sick patient)  I'm pretty sure its because of my recent drastic temperature change: I moved back to Florida earlier this year (grew up there) but lived in Minnesota the past 25+ years.  My kids are here so I came up to visit with them over the holidays.  I went from 70+ degrees to about 4 degrees......and even though I lived here all these years I do not like the cold at all!!!  So ever since I've been here I just cannot stay warm.  You'd think I'd never been here before by the way I'm acting lol
 
 
 
Hope you had a good day (and I hope you stay warm and sick-free!!)
Vanessa :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment